Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Let's talk about sex...

I know we haven't really gotten personal yet on this blog, but I have to reveal something...

When I'm feeling down, I sometimes comfort myself with a quick visit to failblog.org. Have you been there before? It may be a little sick, but I always feel a little bit better about myself after I've been there.

They've always got some classic fails. But, I saw one the other day at work that surprised even me:

epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

Are you as shocked as I was? (And are you even more shocked that my work doesn't block access to this but I can't get on facebook???) At first, I thought it was some kind of joke, and your first instinct might be that this was photoshopped by some fraternity boy with too much time on his hands. However, you'd be incorrect. A quick search reveals that you can actually purchase this product on Amazon for the low, low price of $7.35 (discounted from the original $14.00 price). You probably won't be surprised to discover that there aren't any product reviews.

But, let's think about this (semi) seriously for a moment. If anyone is going near my business and he needs a light to figure out what's what, I'm pretty sure I don't want him down there. And I wouldn't be able to avoid constantly thinking that some guy was wearing a bluetooth headset while moving toward my lady bits. But if close-up illumination of your privates is what turns you on, then I guess this product is for you!

PS-Because we're trying to mention the Snuggie as often as possible around here, you'll be pleased to discover that there's a whole website dedicated to SnuggieSex. Are you thoroughly disturbed now?

No comments:

Post a Comment