Wednesday, January 6, 2010

When a regular snuggie is just not good enough

After reading my last post, I bet you're wondering how you can stay warm and look stylish (I'll admit, that's pretty hard in long underwear...). Well, my friends, JCPenney has come up with the solution:



It's called the "snuggLe suit," but we all know what it really is: a SNUGGIE suit! It comes in four colors and is on sale at jcpenney.com for $24.99. The original price is $60, and the real question here is, who would seriously pay $60 for what amounts to a velour pantsuit with a waist tie??? I suppose it is better than the real snuggie, whose biggest flaw is contained in its own description--it's a blanket with sleeves, which means it's open in the back. With the snuggLe suit, there's no risk of accidental ass exposure, that's for sure. I guess the next logical question is when they'll start selling a snuggLe suit for dogs!

2 comments: